Tonight's Thoughts & Quotes

This evening I am truly inspired and all kinds of different thoughts are flooding my mind. I am not targeting or making references to anyone in particular, so don't take it personal - but if you do - well, just examine your conscience. :)

Today’s inspiring theme: "you're still going to get caring me, but I am not reading anymore of your messages, find somewhere else to vent". Okay, this is a classic, Wow... I am in complete CONSTERNATION! I am not trying to be sarcastic here but how CARING this message sounds to you? And what if the person wasn't even venting...!?

The world we live in is truly up-side-down. We get more respect when acting evasive, reserved, strict in actions and obtuse in feelings. But the moment we demonstrate nobility, honesty, love and care, they perceive us as weak, gullible fools and patsies. You give them hand but they snatch the whole arm. Habitually they show no gratitude or respect to benevolent people.

"Trojan Horse" types of friends are the worst ever. They sneak up on you during the most vulnerable stage of your life.

Sometimes we are so blinded with one's charm that we would rather see things from the far and out of focus than objects being up-close and in plain sight.

There are times when we feel so ASHAMED from inadvertently letting equivocal people in our lives to deceive us - we make excuses for it.

Some people would serve you with advices not realizing the negative impact they may have on themselves.

I no longer will try to be there for those that don't need or require my presence and assistance. Forgive me my past impositions.

Once again I refuse to be taken for granted. Once again I deflect negative energy from those who feel miserable. Once again I will not allow anyone to disrespect my caring human nature. The "Shop of Needful Things" has been closed for inventory indefinitely.

IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES, WOULD YOU ENJOY OR TOLERATE THE BRUSQUE BEHAVIOR AND AFFLICTIVE ATTITUDE YOU GIVE ME?

It's time to show some of the "backbone" and not so popular of my "Taurian" traits to those I love. Tough love, baby... Tough love!

Comments

Popular Posts