ALUKOTRON - What does it mean?

Quite large number of people lately has been inquiring about my artistic name "ALUKOTRON". What does it mean? As enigmatic as it may sound the name I chose has a very simple meaning. It is basically an acronym of my full name's initials put together (ALexander-LUdwik-LUtomirski-KOlacz) with a -TRON* suffix at the end. The suffix that I decided to add to "ALUKO" - name that I used in the past as logo for my notary public service - actually has a significant meaning to me. Since my artism ** comes in various experimental forms I thought the tron would be perfect to not only describe me - the artist - as experimental but simultaneously as a combining form extracted from my genius; multi-talented, multifaceted and balanced.
That's it... Thank you!
ALUKOTRON
_________
*) The etymology of tron derives from Greek trutanē balance, a combining form extracted, suffix used in new compounds formed in physics and also as any kind of chamber or apparatus used in experiments.
**) Artism is a word completely and exclusively created by me. By "artism" I consider the whole and unique genius that expresses itself in one's artistic talents through their work as a product of genuine inspiration.

Comments

Popular Posts