SEAN GREEN

OMG...!!! I am so happy - I just found my long-lost friend... I have not seen him for EIGHT LONG years and I was worrying about his well-being and whereabouts but today I can exhale with relief because he is doing fine and we are just ecstatic to make plans for the reunion and for catching up! This is probably the best thing that happened to me over this weekend!

* * *
"Last time I saw Sean was in 2003. We were pretty good friends and we had this special connection but then one day he completely disappeared from the face of the Earth. His cell and home phone were disconnected... He moved out from his apartment building in Harlem, NY.

I have been searching for Sean since 2004... I don't know why he disappeared without any notice. I know that he had no reason to abandon me - we never argued and there were no issues that could drive a wedge between us. But for reasons unknown to me he decided to stay in hiding and playing it low key.

Regardless of what motivated him to make that decision - which I truly respect - I would simply like to know, that he is alive and OK, at least. If anyone here on Facebook knows Sean and his whereabouts, please come forward and let me know. I would also like for him to know that I have been trying to find him from the time we last spoke."

Posted on Facebook by Alex Lutomirski-Kolacz on Saturday, November 21, 2009 at 8:04pm

Comments

Popular Posts