Happy Birthday Sis!

Today is my only sister's birthday. Unfortunately the last time I saw her face to face was back in 2008... We have not spoken with each other on the phone for over 2 years. She sporadically exchanged a text message (SMS) with me - maybe couple of times only. I really don't know what's going on with her. She is not on Facebook. I don't have her home address. She is hiding from me. She's barely keeping in touch with our Mom. Today I sent her two text messages - one to her own cell (hopefully she still has the same number) and the second one to her boyfriend's cell (I never met the guy)... I did not get any response from either of them. I miss you, sis! Whatever reason you stay away from your loving brother, all I would like to do is to wish you "Happy Birthday"!

Comments

Popular Posts