Today's Thoughts...

Being creative is very important and crucial to our spiritual growth. We should cultivate all the talents we possess and implement them in our daily lives. Having more faith in myself; my abilities and talents - a leading force and main factor in completing my most recent art project - brought so much joy into my life placing me with absolute certainty on a higher spiritual level. I have received so many pleasant and encouraging comments from people surrounding me! "Hot" was the most commonly used word describing "Contemplation" - my oil painting that I finished recently. Such kind and positive reviews uplift my spirit and motivate me to create more art with superior quality!
*   *   *
An example of negative affirmation usually starts with words: "I am not" or "I cannot". If Thomas Edison or Maria Sklodowska-Curie started their quests with these kind of words, today we would not have a light-bulb and the Table of Elements would not include Polonium and Radium. Next time you say "I am not material for this or that" or "I can't do this or that" think of the Nobel Prize winners and other great pioneers of the science.
 

Comments

Popular Posts